It is now December and I am again feeling guilty for not having updated my blog recently. In fact I have been working hard on several items on my list but do not yet have the right to check them off nor do an online brag about them being completed.
For example, at the end of November we opened the 2nd of my 6 bottles of champagne to celebrate my son Adam passing the California Bar exams; a huge achievement of which we are justifiably proud. I have also booked several things to be done in December: dog-sledding on the 17th (really excited about this), dinner at The Trough in Canmore on the 16th, family photo shoot on the 23rd (Jonathan just broke his nose kiteboarding especially to spoil this one!) and I am also diligently buying myself a gift every month, visiting new restaurants and checking out new spas. It is a tough job but someone has to do it! Fortunately I have many good friends who are volunteering to help with many of these items. You Guys are awesome!
I promise to write more details about each item as they are completed. Once I am in Mexico I will have more time, although somehow the days just seem to fly by down there as well.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment