Saturday, 3 September 2011

Ziplining - check!





I did it! This was one of the more challenging moments of my life when I had to walk down those steps and stand on that removable board while they hooked me on to the zipline. Hanging there above the drop that you can see, waiting for them to throw the release lever was - well, memorable! Once I got past that moment the ride down was fun and I am delighted that I made myself do it and I can now face the rest of the challenges ahead with supreme confidence because the worst is now behind me. I (of course) immediately bought myself the T shirt that says "I survived the zipline" and wore it to dinner that evening at the Bear's Den. Not "dress code" but who cares - I did it and I am proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment